Formally established in 1930 by Jack Conway and Neil Carpenter, Conway & Carpenter Electrical Limited has been operating since the late 1920s and has been owned and operated by Karen and Russell for the last 20 years.
We operate from a well-located property in Te Puke, which includes our 2-storey office and workshop and a fleet of 7 vehicles. A solid team of electrical staff handle the daily work and 24/7 call out requirements. This gives us a great level of customer service year-round. The company is a member of the Electrical Contractors Association of New Zealand, whose guidelines require us to meet stringent performance standards.
Check out some of the work we’ve done around New Zealand.